Sunday, June 1, 2008

Week of firsts

First off, I can't believe Dashiell's already 8 weeks old!! Wow! The time has passed way too quickly!

This week has been pretty fun for our little guy. He went to his first parade, went to the zoo, got to hang out with his Nana Hanson on Tuesday night while Rick and I went to the new Indiana Jones movie, AND he got to meet his aunt Elizabeth! Of course, he slept through the parade, and the zoo, and fell asleep while Elizabeth held him...but for him, that is fun!

I'm feeling a little sad about my return to work this week. Thankfully it'll only be part time but still, it'll be hard to be away from my little guy for such a long stretch of time. Ah well, I know it's what we have to do, and I know it could be a lot worse.

Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend, and thanks for reading--

-Suzi

No comments: