Thursday, June 4, 2009

We love books!

Dashiell showed us a new trick a couple of weeks ago that I finally got on video! We were heading upstairs to put on pajamas and I was reciting the book "Pajama Time" by Sandra Boynton. When we got to his room he headed straight for his bookcase and pulled the book off the shelf! We tried a few other books this week and he recognizes many of them--most of the Sandra Boynton books we have, "Gossie", "B is for Bear", and this "Easter Egg Hunt" pop-up book that he loves. The video shows me reciting "Pajama Time" in its entirety while Dashiell gets it off his shelf--he keeps getting distract though so it takes him a while to bring it to me. Needless to say it's a pretty long video!

1 comment:

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Oh my goodness, Suzi! That is SO cute:) What a smart little boy! Such a good little walker too! My Rachel just does not want to go hands-free for long. She's up to about 10 or so steps, but that's it for now:). She started cruising in November and taking several hands-free steps in January, but still playing it super safe. She has that sound stage too and LOVES it:)...hugs, Lori & Rachel (Resolve BB)