Friday, August 29, 2014

Our Minnesota Adventure!



This year on our annual trek to Minnesota we did the unthinkable:  We drove, the whole way.  Just over 1,600 miles in 3 days each way!  It was long, and not particularly easy, but it was definitely an adventure!  The kids did surprisingly well with the long trip - I think staying in hotels with pools really did the trick, since they had something to look forward to at the end of each day.  We also got to see/meet a lot of friends, which was good for my well-being too!

While in Minnesota we had a wonderful time, visiting family and friends, and best yet, celebrating my sister Lisa's wedding!  It was a lovely reason to make what was probably our most memorable trip out there to date!






Happy wedding, Lisa and Ami!  We love you both and wish you a lifetime of happiness together!


I made a photo book documenting our journey that I think turned out pretty well!  I hope the link works:

Click here to view this photo book larger
Shutterfly photo books are the new way to preserve your memories. Create your own today.


No comments: