Monday, December 8, 2008

Crawl, baby, crawl!!

Big news: Dashiell started crawling last week! The day before his 8-month birthday he tried to take a couple of steps (is it called steps when it's a crawl?) towards me when I came home from work, then the next day he crawled a little for his grandparents. It was so exciting! He's still just doing a few steps at a time but he's so pleased with himself when he can reach something across the floor--it's so cute! At some point I'll post a video but I have to download it from our camera first...

Yesterday we went to my friend Meghan's photography studio for a "Painless Portrait"--she does these fun, easy photo sessions every so often which are a really affordable way to get a family picture taken. I'd post our family photo but it's going to be our Christmas card and I don't want to spoil the surprise. ;-) So instead you can see Dashiell's solo picture from yesterday on the sidebar (under the heading "8 months old!"). She's doing the painless portraits again this coming weekend (Dec. 13 & 14) from noon to 5 pm--visit her web site (www.megpix.com) to see more of her work and to contact her for an appointment! You'll have serious fun with her, and you'll get a great photo for very little money.

Hope you all have a great week!

-Suzi

No comments: