Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

We had a very busy Thanksgiving weekend! It was Dashiell's first turkey day on the Cape, and despite being on a nap strike that day he seemed to have a great time! I don't think his butt touched the ground at all on Thursday--everyone was passing him around and holding him on their laps. He loved it, though by Friday he felt the need to show off and do his rolling-sitting-scootching tricks all over the living room floor.

Dash's auntie Elizabeth and her fella Danny were in town and got to spend lots of time with him (and us too, which was great!). They head back to California on Tuesday and I'm sad to see them go--it was fun having them around and I wish they lived closer. But I'll take what I can get and just be happy that they were able to be here for over a week.

We put up all of our Christmas decorations on Saturday, and I tried to get a good picture of Dash under the tree but as you can see he was a little sad about it. But cute nonetheless!

Happy late Thanksgiving and I hope you all had lots of turkey and pie! Yum!

No comments: