Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Wash Me"

Well I guess we're going to have to live with our dirty, salty cars! Both Rick and I have tried going to the car wash with Dashiell this past month, and it's just too frightening for our poor little guy! Rick downplayed it when he went by saying "Dashiell seems a little scared of the car wash--he cried the whole time". So yesterday when I went with him I figured he'd be unhappy but ok. No, actually he was terrified! I've never heard him shriek like he did, except once when he was having a nightmare, and I reached back to hold his hand and thank god he's not terribly strong yet otherwise he would have broken my finger! My poor, poor kid! I felt so bad!

So if you see us rolling by in our filthy cars, you'll have to excuse us. We'd prefer to not traumatize our little guy any more than necessary.

No comments: