Friday, December 18, 2009

Pears and big coats

This is the risk we take when we leave fruit out to ripen. He would have eaten part of a third pear as well but I was able to distract him. :) But at least he's eating fruit and not cookies! Though believe me, if I left cookies out on the table he'd make short work of those, too.

With the onset of cold weather, I also thought I'd share a photo of our guy bundled up for the snow. After one of our first snow storms I ran around town trying to find him the proper attire for building a snowman. He refused the big mittens I bought (though he loves his smaller, knit mittens, which we were able to get on him before heading outside), and he isn't a huge fan of the big coat either. As for the snow, he's not sure what to make of it. I think he likes it in theory, but in reality it's cold and difficult to walk in and sometimes you fall face first in it which is no fun. Soon enough he won't be able to get enough of it, but for now I think he prefers his outdoors without the white stuff.

No comments: