Thursday, March 29, 2012

Redesign, baby!

Finally - FINALLY - I have renamed and (slightly) redesigned the blog!  Still trying to work out a few kinks but it's good enough for now! 

Does this mean I'll be posting more than I have been?  Only time will tell, and if I was a betting woman I'd probably bet against it (I know myself pretty well...), but my hope is that I will be.  The renaming/redesign was hanging over my head and I was feeling a bit mired down by it.  And by the fact that I had birth announcements and thank you's to send out, which I finally did the other day (mostly - I still have a few cards to address).  So odds are I could possibly maybe post just a bit more.  Perhaps. ;)

Anyway, I hope you like the new look!  I kept the same background image because it's the coolest free design available through blogger and I was too lazy to find anything else, but I did get rid of all the side bar pictures - they seemed to be clogging up the works.  And I hope you like the new name!  No longer just the Dashiell Diaries, it was time to add Ms. Aurelia to the mix!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE the new blog name and look! Adorable photo of the two kiddos!

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Love it! The photo is sweet too!