Thursday, March 6, 2008

Progress pictures




Hi everyone! Thought I'd post a quick photo montage of the progress we've made! First, the picture of what we started out with. I didn't get a good shot of the horror of the paint stripping process (mostly because I was trying to stay out of that room during that time), so we skipped to Rick painting, then to the finished walls, ending with the finished walls and floors! Since we're still in the process of putting together furniture and adding various baby stuff to the room I decided to wait to post any photos of the furniture that's already in there. We'll get a good finished (or mostly finished) shot at the end! Oh, fyi, you can click on any of the photos to enlarge them. I highly recommend trying that when looking at this particular set of them!

-Suzi

No comments: