Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Dashiell!!

The cake I didn't make.

"Happy Birthday to you..."

Tasty cake!

Uhhhh...so much cake...


So this time last year I was in the midst of the marathon pushing session, being yelled at by a nurse ("you don't want a section!! PUSH!!!). Dr. Madrid kept popping his head in the room to see how things were going, conferring with the nurses about how much longer they were going to let me keep this up. An hour later, little Dash was born!

We had a great birthday weekend the past couple of days. A big party yesterday, and dinner at the grandparents' house tonight. D worked the crowd well yesterday and loved hanging out with his Aunt Elizabeth this whole weekend. Yes he had a cold but it didn't seem to bother him much.

Keeping this short because I'm completely EXHAUSTED but I wanted to wish my big guy a happy day and post some pictures for all of you! Thanks for sharing this wonderful year with us!

No comments: